Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NHD

This topic was hard for me. I did not know anything about my topic prior to doing research. My group was not there with me. I tried my best to do good for this year but it seems like this year I did badly on my project. Next year I’m doing my topic on Liberia’s Iron Ladies because I know a lot about them. Iron ladies are the women that tried to help people and other women to have power in the country because during the war time in Liberia women was like animal to the rebels, rebels do anything they want to women in Liberia. There is no respect for women during the war. Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, known as one of the Iron Lady’s, has claimed victory as the first women to be elected as a Liberia President. They also try to open schools for children and improve the water and plumbing systems. The reason why I’m doing this topic next year is to show that women, as well as men, can do the same things both politically, and economically for the country.

No comments: